Hofmann Megaplan Blog
A Hofmann Megaplan Service Coordinator provides a top-level customer service, not only to our clients but also our engineers, subcontractors and colleagues.
They are outstanding communicators, who work as part of a dedicated customer service team to ensure all jobs are progressed in a prompt and timely manner, to match the premium equipment being supplied.
If you are enthusiastic, hardworking and have a common-sense approach to work driven by attention to detail, this may be the ideal job for you.
The purpose of the position is to schedule installations and service work for our engineers. Part of this is ensuring the parts are in stock and available before booking the work with customers.
Other responsibilities include:
- Nationwide scheduling of installations and service work for engineer's
- Liaising with our National Distribution Centre to ensure machines/ parts are in stock before arranging installation or service work
- Handling inbound calls with the aim of diagnosing faults and arranging appropriate service work if required
- Making outbound calls to contact customers when installation/service work has been scheduled
Essential skills for success:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understanding of Sage accounts (desired but not essential)
- Full UK Driving licence
- Practical problem-solving skills
- An ability to prioritise and balance multiple workloads
Customer Service experience would be desired but is not essential as our friendly team will be on hand to help and train you.
If you'd like to be considered for the role, we'd love to hear from you. Just send us your CV with a covering note. Please include your salary expectations and any queries you might have about the role.