Did you know?
- 10% of all tyres scanned using TreadReaderTM tyre measurement equipment have a tread depth of less than 1.6mm and are therefore illegal!
- 22% of tyres scanned are shown to fall into the ‘advisory’ category, with a tread depth of between 1.6mm and 3mm!
- 29% of tyres present with uneven wear due to incorrect wheel alignment!
Now on offer for just £1,695 + VAT!
Instant ROI from the first scan
The TreadReader Tyre Scanner provides an instant health check and transparent report, designed to help customers understand the health and implications of their tyres.
As such it can instantly boost sales in alignment & tyre services without you having to worry how to convey the message of unsafe tyres!
“It’s like having a dedicated alignment & tyre fittings sales guy on your team!”
Do you need a boost to your 2020 alignment services?
The new TreadReader technology comprises of a handheld tool which you simply scan over the tyre. This data is also stored in the cloud on the TreadManager sales management software, making light work of the administrative tasks involved in keeping track of incoming tyre and alignment enquiries.
These are the world's first alignment systems with integrated 'pre-check' tool to sell your customers both alignment and tyres!
Some of the TreadReader features at a glance:
- Accurate tread depth gauge giving tyre tread depth readings for tyres of all vehicle types
- Can identify problems such as wheel misalignment or worn suspension
- Can be used on passenger cars, LCVs, HGV, buses, and trailers
- Demonstrates reduced stopping distance to your customer
- Will reveal badly worn or unevenly worn tyres
- Can identify tyres that need replacing
The TreadReader handheld tyre scanner and tyre tread depth gauge immediately identify revenue opportunities to the trade from wheel alignment and increased tyre sales or service!