Hofmann Megaplan Blog
Hofmann Megaplan are Hiring Service Engineers!
With opportunities Nationwide, there has never been a better time to join one of the best Garage Equipment companies to work for in the United Kingdom!
Position – Service / Break Down / Calibration / Garage Equipment Engineer
Location – Remote/ Based from home
Holidays – 20 days (plus statutory bank holidays)
Equipment provided – Company vehicle, tablet, mobile phone, workwear
Scope – Service, maintain and repair of a wide range of Garage Equipment, to include MOT bays, lifts, tyre changers, and wheel balancers
Hofmann Megaplan is one of the UK's best-known Garage Equipment providers, renowned for a premium product & equally premium service.
We currently have vacancies within our team for engineers to assist with the service and calibration of all types of garage equipment.
You'll be joining a network of over 50 engineers nationwide to support garages with everything from installation through to routine servicing & tool calibration.
Essential requirements include:
• Good working knowledge of garage equipment
• Excellent communication skills, towards customers and work colleagues
• Work under own supervision
• Flexible and willing to work ad hoc hours as required
• Full UK driving license is a must
• Able to ensure own van stock meets requirements of jobs
• Ability to understand procedures and job instructions, specific to company standards
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile phone, etc, and have the opportunity to work within an extremely well-organised and reputable operation.
Training will be given and ongoing development is offered, but a good level of education, ideally with relevant trade qualifications would be advantageous.